Janeybell

Friday, June 18, 2010

Inkspiration Sketch Challenge #27 WINNER!!!!

Hello!!!.. WOW I'm a bit excited today, because TODAY I get to pick the WINNER and the HONORABLE MENTION for last weeks Sketch Challenge!!!!

Ok... well you ladies definately know how to make a girls job tricky.... but after looking at all the entries and then re looking at them.. and OK.. looking at them AGAIN.. I finally came to a decision.

I have picked this GORGEOUS creation by Lynn!!!... I just love how clean and crisp this card is and the colour... FABULOUS. Congratulation Lynn!!!




And now for the Honorable Mention... seriously.. if I could've had TWO winners.. I would've ... but for the Honorable Mention today I've chosen this FUNKY design by the extremely talented and lovely Jodene. Isn't that peanut AdORABLE!!!!

Thanks SO much everyone for playing along this week.. you truly made my job this week REALLY hard!!!!

Be sure to pop back in a moment for this weeks challenge!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Sarah
xx

3 Comments:

Lynn said...

Sarah,
Thanks so much for choosing my card! I appreciate it very much!

Lynn

Jodene said...

Thankyou so much for the honourable mention Sarah! I was so surprised, because I was just checking in to see your creation for this week and scrolled down to see this!
Thanks again :)

Karen said...

Lol! I loved this card of Jodenes! Gotta love the legs on that peanut! lol

Karen
xo