Janeybell

Friday, June 25, 2010

Inkspiration Challenge #29 {a SKETCH}

PINK!!!!!! It gladdens my heart, fills it with JOY and above all else it makes me SMILE!!! I know, that's kinda weird to start my blog post for this weeks Inkspiration Challenge... But I just had to let you know!! haha.. Well ok.. for some of you, that revelation will be absolutely NO surprise ... after all I've NEVER EVER hidden my passion of all things PINK.. ahaha.
You may though be curious also, as to why I started my post like that .... well like I mentioned PINK... makes me SMILE.... it really does... and this card in all it's PINKNESS is for a special someone, who needs a little SMILE.. although she already has one of the MOST amazing SMILES I've ever seen.. I hope this will add a little something special to her day.

This week the amazing Cindy is hosting the challenge, because it's her week to host she's added a little twist to this weeks challenge... the twist... use something you've been hoarding on your craft desk... OK.. so I'm REALLY stretching this one.. only because I was SOOOOO SUPER organised and had my card made a whole week in advance that I forgot about the twist this week.. oops.. but I can honestly say that my Pink Pirouette DSP used on my card has been sitting in my paper stash for almost 12mths.. not because I don't like it.. after all it is PINK right?, but because I can't bear to cut into it... hahaha.. anyone else have the same problem?.. Please say yes!!! hahah

So.. onto the card.. right?.. well here it is:-


And here is Keesh's FABULOUS sketch:-


I've used Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede and Naturals Ivory as my cardstock colour combo. Some Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede as my Ink choice.. actually I'm LOVING this colour combo.. these colours work SO nicely together :o). And some GORGEOUS Pink Pirouette and Certainly Celery Ribbon. Of course the STAR of the show in the fabulous Vintage Vogue stamp set and just to give it a little sparkle I've added some Pink Rhinestones. Oh and I almost forgot.. the circle.. well that was cut with the assistance of my FABULOUS Circle Scissors Plus!!!

Be sure to pop on over and visit the rest of the Inkspiration DT for some more amazing inspiration:-






Cindy
Kirsty
Chantelle
Renee
Teneale
Makeesha
Lee Pelosi (Our FABULOUS Guest Designer)
Lynn Mangan (Last weeks Winner and todays Guest DT Member


This week the amazing Cindy is hosting the challenge, because it's her week to host she's added a little twist to this weeks challenge... the twist... use something you've been hoarding on your craft desk... OK.. so I'm REALLY stretching this one.. only because I was SOOOOO SUPER organised and had my card made a whole week in advance that I forgot about the twist this week.. oops.. but I can honestly say that my Pink Pirouette DSP used on my card has been sitting in my paper stash for almost 12mths.. not because I don't like it.. after all it is PINK right?, but because I can't bear to cut into it... hahaha.. anyone else have the same problem?.. Please say yes!!! hahah

Be sure to pop on over to Cindy's blog for all the info and while you're there don't forget to link your card to InLinkz , so that we can all have a looksie at what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:

Stamps:- Vintage Vogue
Card:- Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Naturals Ivory

Ink:- Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery
Accessories:- Dimensionals, Pink Pirouette Extra Wide Ribbon (retired), Certainly Celery Ribbon, Pink Rhinestones, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Scissors Plus

18 Comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

That is absolutely gorgeous, love the colours, the stamps (of course), the flower on the ow, everything!!!!!
Fi xox

Lynn said...

Love the card...Pink Pirouette is one of my favorite, favorite colors...and I'm so happy it is coming off the retired list and back to the permanent list!!

Patrice said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE your card. Beautiful!

Chantelle said...

Hey Sarah - love your PINK card - so soft and pretty. And no faux suede?? hehe.. I used this technique on my card last week and loved it - so much fun. Have a great weekend.

KimB said...

Hi Sarah,

you have so sold me on the pink - the card looks fabulous with that expansive PP background. Love it all.

Kim

Cindy Major said...

What a fantastic girly card! So delicate and intricate. Nicely done!! (And I'm so glad Pink Pirouette is coming back in the Canadian catalogue - I really like this soft shade of pink.)

TFS!
Cindy

Lee said...

Ohhhhh, you just ROCK pink SJ!! Love your delicate flowers & bling, and another yummy bow! BEAUTIFUL!

Lee x

Sarah Klass said...

You do indeed rock pink, SJ. In fact, you just rock full stop :)

This is a stunner!

S x

Nancy Riley said...

Sarah, your card is STUNNING! Gorgeous job! I love the femininity of it ... so stylish!

Karen said...

Absolutely beautiful SJ! I agree with Nancy......its very feminine and stylish!

Karen
x

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Just gorgeous Sarah! You do the most awesome PINK cards! Just love it!
Kirsty

About Me said...

I am IN LOVE with this card!!!! It is gorgeous!!! I'm so bored with having to leave un-original comments on your blog Sarah because all your cards are amazing! But this one is special - I really really like...xxx

Renée said...

this is soooooooooooooo beautiful, Sarah!

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful Sarah! I love everything about it!

Keesh Byl said...

Beautiful SJ! Thanks for your inspiration this week. Keesh x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card. Love the colors and the images. :o)

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This card is so dainty and feminine. I can think of so many people who would love to receive it. Great job.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

oh I just popped over here from Louise's blog and this is soo so pretty!!!!