Janeybell

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

You & Me... Another Scrap Page!!

I must be on a role lately, particularly with my Scrapping, because I've got yet another page to show you.
I'm currently holding an ongoing 'Calendar Class' with some extremely wonderful and beautiful friends of mine (HELLLOOO Girls.... Love Ya!!), so am creating pages to put into that. We are all using the 12x12 Days to Remember Calendars... and I'm hoping that they are all still going to speak to me after we are done.... It's a HUGE project!!!

Anyway now for my latest page....


I got my inspiration from a layout from Page Maps...(this is an awesome site which gives you many many layout ideas... PHEW!!)

I've used paper and embelishments from the Crew Kids for Girls Pack, which I LOVE!
This gorgeous pic is of myself and my beautiful Jorja and was taken on Christmas Day... I just LOVE this pic, you've probably already guessed that given it's my profile picture too.

Well I hope you like and I'll be back soon with some more goodies to share.

Sarah
xx

3 Comments:

Brooke S said...

Thanks for the sweet E-mail... I'm so glad you love the music I really enjoy it as well. Please come back any old time and visit me...

This scrapbook page is so perfect.. I love the simplicity of it .. You really get to enjoy the subjects.. Love all the clean lines and the little buttons like stickers... Your handwriting it so beautiful.. A Treasured page for sure.
Hugs
Brooke

Sam said...

Beautiful page Sarah!

Glad I am not the only one who finds cutting in to my SS packs hard to do :-).
Best wishes,
Sam.

Danneil Linardi said...

HI Sarah Jane! Gorgeous as usual! I am always jealous of someone who can put together a beautiful scrapbook page because I am not a scrapbooker and find the thought of it too overwhelming.