Janeybell

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #88

Happy Sunday!!! It's time of course for another fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch!!!

Today Karen's sketch is GORGEOUS!!.. Well of course it's gorgeous.. they all are!!

It's a fun, nice and simple layout, with endless possibilities, so I do hope you'll play along.

Here is my card:-


And here is the sketch for you:-



I've used my Seasons of Joy stamp set and some retired DSP, the other colours are Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Choc Chip and of course Real Red.

The Poinsettia placement was a little something I found in the NEW Catty and LOVED so used it on my card and instead of twigs used some Choc Chip grosgrain. Quick and Simple!!! LOVE that!!!

Be sure to visit the fabulous Sweet SUnday Stampers for some AMAZING inspiration:-
And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-

Stamps:- Seasons of Joy
Card:- Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Choc Chip
Ink:- Read Red, Old Olive
Accessories:- Dimensionals, Choc Chip Grosgrain, Apron Lace Punch (Fiskars), Rhinestone Brads

11 Comments:

Karen said...

OH now I love how you've placed the ribbon on this card SJ! Very swarve indeedy!!! Really love this sketch too........good lord if only I could find 3 minutes to play along! lol

Luv K
x

About Me said...

Christmas cards already!!!! YAY!!!! Lovely card Sarah-Jane and awesome sketch too - I might even be able to give this one a go! :) ANd very nice poinsettia placement - very nice indeed!!! xxx

Karen Giron said...

Love this! The ribbon under the poinsettia is beautiful and I love the apron lace scallops - gorgeous!

Dawn Easton said...

Beautiful holiday card! Love what you did with the ribbon embellishment! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE that stamp set! Beautiful card!

Lynn Put said...

Wonderful Christmas card Sarah! The poinsettia flower with rhinestone brad and ribbon looks fantastic!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute card Sarah!!! Love how you added the ribbon under the poinsetta!! Perfect!!!

Karen Motz said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card! I love the ribbon tucked under the flower!!!

Joanna M said...

Absolutely stunning Sarah! You definitely got your Mojo back girl! Love this!

Biya said...

i like ur layout.. its awesum!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful card! Love your colour choices and the simple ribbon technique...that's just so WOW!