Janeybell

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #87

OMG!!! I'm SOOOOOOOO late!!! I have a REALLY, REALLY, REEEEAAALLLY good reason though!!! I PROMISE!!!

You see.. today was my GORGEOUS little girl Ella's 2nd Birthday... so with all the cake making, decorating, snack preparing, present wrapping I ran a little short on time... eek!!

Anyhoo.... as you know and the reason you're probably visiting is because it's SUNDAY and that means a FABULOUS Sweet Sunday Sketch!!!

This one today is a little something for Karen's GORGEOUS girl Avery.. who celebrated her Birthday yesterday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Avery!!!:-

And here is the sketch:-


Ok.. so because I'm running REALLY, REALLY late.. I'll spare all the chatter, but PLEASE if there is anything you'd like to know about my card leave me a little comment and I'll get right back to you. Again I apologise about my photos.. NO PHOTOSHOP until my computer is fixed!!! SAD!!! I know!!!

Be sure to visit the fabulous Sweet SUnday Stampers for some AMAZING inspiration:-
And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

6 Comments:

Renée said...

This is adorable, Sarah! LOVE these colours and the frosting!

Karen Giron said...

So cute!! Love her! And you need to post a picture of that gorgeous cake!!

Happy birthday Ella!

Lynn Put said...

So sweet!!! Love the pretty colors, paper pieced dress and bling!

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This card is super sweet! Love the paper piecing, the bling and that gorgeous cupcake!

Lynn said...

Sarah, no need to apologize to us! Hope your little one had a fabulous birthday! This is an adorable card...lots of wonderful details!

Krista said...

Great card !