Janeybell

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Colour Challenge #28

Now... here's something worth celebrating... YEP I have managed to sit down, amidst the EXTREME lack of sleep (due of course to my BEAUTIFUL Ella!!) and actually participate in Kristina's Colour Challenge for this week... I'm VERY EXCITED!!!!

Here is the inspiration for this week:-
The colours are Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Sage Shadow and Whisper White.

And here is my card:-
I made this card with my 'Pick a Petal' stamp set, which I LOVE and I took my inspiration for the card from this one I'd made a while ago. (Oh and I've just realised that amongst all the excitement of actually sitting down and making a card that I have in fact used Rose Red instead of Ruby Red!!!! Oopps... Please forgive!!!)
Sooooo... the base of the card is Rose Red, with a layer of Sage Shadow and Whisper White. The Petals are stamped in Pumpkin Pie with an overlay of Rose Red and the sentiment is from the Curvy Verses Stamp set and is stamped in Sage Shadow.

This card actually has two purposes... not only is it for Kristina's Challenge but it's now going to be sent to my BEAUTIFUL Friend Leanne... well Just Because!!!!

Hope you like it.

Sarah
xx

Here everything I used:-

Stamps:- Pick a Petal, Curvy Verses
Paper:- Rose Red, Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Ink:- Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red, Sage Shadow
Accessories:- Circle Punches.

9 Comments:

Whimsical Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whimsical Wendy said...

I really like this card Sarah, and I'm sure Kristina will too...
sorry for deleting the earlier comment, I called you Janey cos I didn't read your post properly and was in such a rush to say something nice ;-) *blushes* xx

Unknown said...

Great card. Well done, I bearly got out of bed when my baby was three weeks old.

Traveling Mama said...

Yeah! Stamp time! And such a cute card too! Hope you and Ella are doing well!

Sam said...

Gorgeous card Sarah!

Hugs to your beautiful bub :-)

Sam.

Karen said...

Hi Sarah!

This is just lovely! My mind drew a blank with this challenge, so I did a little box instead! lol

Karen
xo

stamp and scrape said...

If it's any consolation I used rose red too! Needless to say it's a beautiful card - love the design.
Ros

Leonie said...

very cute, love that pick a petal set, I think you have just given me a reason to buy it!!!

kareN stampZ said...

love the card works really well with the colours