Janeybell

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I AM STILL Here!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I am STILL HERE!!!! Albeit EXTREMELY tired... but that is part and parcel of having a new little darling in the house isn't it... and truth be told I wouldn't change it for anything.
Ella is doing extremely well and is absolutely GORGEOUS... well perhaps I'm a tad biased, but she really is GORGEOUS!!!! Jorja is loving being a big sister... well apart from trying to draw on Ella's head with a Red Crayon yesterday... I guess though if the opportunity is there... well why not take it huh!!!! hahaha.

I will be back in action soon, with some little creations... hopefully much sooner than later... I just need to find some time somewhere in the day to actually sit down and pull out my stamps and get creative... well I'm half way there, I've actually got a stamp set on my desk just waiting to be played with... so perhaps tomorrow I'll get the card and Ink out and we'll be almost there.. hahaha.

So, I'll be back soon.

Take care.
Sarah
xxx

2 Comments:

Sankari W. said...

Congratulations on your newest little addition!! Welcome little baby Ella!! How are you doing? How was the birth etc.? Hope you are getting lots of rest!! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet angel! (love that Jorja was trying to draw on her head with a red crayon - at least it wasn't a red permanent marker :) LOL!
take care!!!
best wishes,
Sankari

Chantelle said...

Good to hear you are doing well. Babies are sooo precious and grow soooo quickly. I can relate to the 'no craft time' at the moment. I get half way a card, then interrupted by a little cry, then thats how the card stays for a few days. But its all fun, hey? Hope you are getting rest!! Take care