Janeybell

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yummy Mummy Stamp-a-Stack!!!

Well Hello There!!!!

I'm getting very excited about hosting my FIRST 'Stamp-a-Stack', and of course it's not going to be just any ordinary one... of course it's for the Yummy Mummy's!!!! (and we musn't forget the Yummy Granny that will be attending too!!)

Well, I've been very busy tonight, actually amazed myself at my creative streak at such an obscure hour and have managed to come up with a couple of cards for us all to make on Wednesday night... just a sneek peek!!!!... I couldn't resist really.

I hope you like.

Here is the first one!!! Here I used Very Vanilla Cardstock with a splash of Groovy Guava (from the new In Colour range) and Mellow Moss. The Inks were Groovy Guava and Mellow Moss and the Stamp set was the brand spankin' new Pick a Petal (gorgeous!!) and Curvy Verses.

Maybe we can try it in a different colour combo too??

Oh... OK.. one more sneek peek... better not give all the secrets away before the big night. The second one here is......


..... Again Very Vanilla Cardstock with Bashful Blue and Mellow Moss. The Giraffe is from one of my favourite stamp sets 'Wild About You' and the words are from one of the new Hostess Sets 'So Many Sayings' (Love this one too!!) Inks used were Bashful Blue and Mellow Moss and of course lets not forget the Bashful Blue ribbon and some Linen Thread for the Bow Tie!!!

Well I guess I best be off to get some REST before my little darling decides to wake up for a NEW DAY!!!!

Hope you all like the new cards and I can't wait for Wednesday night... I'll keep you posted.

Sarah xx








1 Comments:

One Klassy Chick said...

Love love love the first one - Pick a Petal is my absolute favourite stamp set (at the moment!!)