Janeybell

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #119

Happy Sunday!!! It's time of course for another fabulous sketch from the lovely Karen. I hope you can play along!!

My card today is for one of the MOST AMAZING, KIND, GENEROUS, GENTLE, BRILLIANT and WONDERFUL people in my life... MY DAD!!!! :D

It was his birthday on Thursday and today we're taking him out for a FABULOUS Birthday Brekkie to celebrate!!.. I LOVE my DAD!!!

So here is his birthday card:-


And here is the sketch for you to play along with:-



I've used Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, a splash of Real Red and Pacific Point!.. They're BOYS colours.. right??!

OOOhhh and NO stamping.. NOPE.. not one little bit.. I've actually used my VERY NEGLECTED B'day Party Rub-ons.
So all in all a VERY simple card today.

The rest of the Sweet Sunday Stamper's have some AMAZING cards to show you too... sooooo... off you go.. go visit them and be INSPIRED:-

And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-
Stamps:-  NONE!!!
Paper:- Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Pear Pizzazz DSP, Pacific Point, Crumb Cake DSP
Ink:- NONE
Accessories:- Dimensionals, B'day Party Rub-ons, Hemp Twine, Large Scallop Punch

7 Comments:

Sharnee Torrents said...

Hello lovely!!!
I'm sooo impressed with your "BOY" colours!!! Well done!! he he :)
As for your Dad, WOW they're such special, amazing people, I miss mine Oh soo much!! Give him a hug from a fellow daughter (who loved her Dad) for me too?!?
Enjoy celebrating your wonderful father!!! Great card that he recieved!!!
HUgs and love SHarnee :)

Karen Motz said...

A perfect card for your dad!! Happy belated birthday to him!!

Fiona Harrison said...

Was surprised by th colours til I read it is for your Dad.Fab retro look. I'm sure he'll love it.
Fi x

Karen Giron said...

What a perfect boy card! LOVE the twine around the square and the rub ons at the bottom. AND I just adore how you say Brekkie. Sigh.

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Sarah!! Love the colors and you know, I can feel the love you have for your Dad coming right through!! Enjoy!!!

Dana White said...

Oh this is super cute - love the colours you chose!!

gonzo39 said...

What a lovely boy card. Can tell lots of thought and time went in to making it. Really enjoyed reading your blog. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...New Build Planning