Janeybell

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #116

Happy Sunday!! and Happy Mother's Day!!! It's time of course for another Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.

TOday I've gone for Clean and Simple..although I'm thinking I probably should've added a little more something.. something!! hmmmm... Unfortunately given I'm going to be out galavanting ALL day visiting MUM'S I haven't had a chance to add that 'Something.. something!!" I can't quite figure out what it is.. but it's something.. so perhaps I'll tackle it again later!! :D

Anyhoo.... here is my card (minus the something.. something!!):-

 
And here is the sketch:-



I've used my new Autumn Mini Hostess Set today "A Slice of Life" ...It's such a sweet set and I can't wait to ink it up some more.
My colour combo is Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Marina Mist.. Such a lovely combo!!

Now I know that the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers are going to have PLENTY of "something.. something" on their cards, so off you go and check them out.. and why not leave them some comment love too!! :D


And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-
Stamps:- A Slice of Life
Paper:- Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Water colour paper, Blushing Bride DSP
Ink:-  Stazon Black, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz,Melon Mambo
Accessories:- Dimensionals,Rhinestone Jewels, Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Jewellery Tag Punch

11 Comments:

Karen Giron said...

How gorgeous!! LOVE this image and you've colored it so beautifully - and is that a bow easy bow I see? hehe! Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Patrice said...

Very pretty just the way it is! I love your colouring of this gorgeous image.

Jen Tapler said...

SO pretty and dainty SJ! LOVE it!! Perfection!!

Dawn Easton said...

I love the way it looks, as is! Beautiful!!!

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Lynn Put said...

Happy Mother's Day Sarah! Your card is lovely! The watercolored image and pretty bow tag accent looks wonderful!

Vicki Burdick said...

so sweet sarah!! I love that stamped image and your watercoloring looks amazing!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this, Sarah! And it doesn't need anything else. It's beautiful. Happy Mothers Day for yesterday.

Dana White said...

This is so beautiful - love the soft colours and the images

Karen said...

SJ - its perfect the way it is! I don't reckon you need to add another thing! I realllllllllly like it!

Karen
x

Mary Brown said...

Oh my...this is ADORABLE!!!

Free Picture Album said...

beautiful cards collection