Janeybell

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #82

Happy Sunday!!! Hope you've had a fabulous weekend. Today of course is Sweet Sunday Sketch time.. one of the BEST times of the week!! :D

Karen has given us a GORGEOUS sketch today.. I actually LOVED this one and will definately be using it again:-

Sooo... here is my card:-


And here is the GORGEOUS sketch:-


I've kept this one nice and simple AGAIN!!! I've been making HEAPS of these lovely little paper flowers lately for a Stall I'm having at a school next month, so figured I'd best use a couple of them.. haahaha.

I've used a colour combo of Naturals Ivory, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery.. LOVELY!!!

The little sentiment on the card is from my Tiny Tags set.. LOVE this one and that's pretty much ALL the stamping I've done on this one. Ooops.

Now I'm running REALLY late AGAIN!!! I know!!! I must get more organised!!! hahaha

Sooo...be sure to pop on over to visit the other Sweet Sunday Stampers:-

And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-

Stamps:- Tiny Tags
Card:- Naturals Ivory, Soft Suede, Baja Breeze DSP, Pretty in PInk

Ink:-
Soft suede
Accessories:- Dimensionals, Brads, Paper Piercer and Mat, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Jewellery Tag punch

13 Comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Beautiful card - love the sketch and the colours you have used. The flower is such a gorgeous embellishment.

Jen Tapler said...

Ack! I freakin' LOVE this! Seriously. L.O.V.E. love it. It may be silly, but I seriously think this might be my favorite card you've ever made!! I'm not sure what it is, but it all just comes together perfectly. And of course that FLOWER!!! It's the perfect focal piece. AWESOME.

Karen said...

Oh man............exactly what Jen said! This is a show stopper SJ - LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Karen
x

Joanna M said...

Gorgeous Card Sarah! I LOVE your flower! It is beautiful! Hugs, J

Karen Motz said...

Look at that stunning flower...LOVE it!!!!!

Pam Speidel said...

Very simply...PERFECT! ♥

Karen Giron said...

Gorgeous!! I love the flower - you have completely mastered those, it's beautiful!!

Krista said...

You did a great job with the challenge, love your card !!

Ann said...

Gorgeous! Love the simplicity! Fun sketch, too!

Vicki Burdick said...

Amazing card Sarah!! Just pure perfection!!!! LOVE it!!

Lynn Put said...

Beautiful card Sarah! Your paper flower and ribbon leaves is lovely!

Jodi said...

Very nicely done - love the paper flower.

Cindy Major said...

I like the cute flower and your choice of colours!