Janeybell

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #83

Happy Sunday!!! I hope your weekend has been AMAZING!!! Today of course is Sweet Sunday Sketch time and we've got an AWESOME surprise and sketch for you today... None other that Nancy McKinney... YES you read that right.. THE Nancy McKinney.. the Nancy who illustrates for Taylored Expressions!! YEP.. I KNOW!!!!

Now I have to say.. you know when you make card and you look at it... then you look at it a bit more.. look at it again and tilt your head.. HOPING that it will POP and you'll be happy with it.. well this is one of those... minus the POPPING and LIking part :(.

But... here it is anyway:-


And here is the FABULOUS sketch from Nancy!!!:-



It really is FABULOUS isn't it... SOOOO fabulous that I WILL play along again with it and do it some justice!!!

Be sure to pop on over and visit the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers for some AMAZING inspiration:-
Nancy Riley is taking some time off, but I know she'd love for you to stop by and say hello.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Sarah
xx

6 Comments:

About Me said...

Ohhhh Sarah Jane I LOVE this card sooo much!!! So classically gorgeous!!!I especially love the colours you have used and those gorgeous little flowers - so clever as always!!!! Such a pleasure to look at, that's for sure! xxx xxx xxx

Sharnee Torrents said...

I sooo know what you mean!!! You really try and try and hope that you'll LOVE it and for some reason it just isn't quite right?!?!
In your case lovely Sarah Jane you have NOTHING to worry about!!! It really is popping and very wonderful, such an interesting choice of colours but they work so nicely!!!
My weekend was super Duper!! HOpe yours was too!! Roll on a FABBO week!!!
Hugs SHarnee :0)

Lynn Put said...

Are you kidding, you don't like this pretty card? Well I love it!!! The flowers are gorgeous and totally pop and I love how you added a scallop border to your circle!

Karen Motz said...

This is so pretty Sarah!!! I can't believe you don't love it, but then again, I know how you feel...I don't always love everything I post either. This one is definitely a winner though, even if you don't think it is. The colours are so striking!!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

Totally Gorgeous, Sarah!! I can't beleive you don't like this!! Love those flowers!!!

Karen Giron said...

What's wrong with this card? I see nothing but pure fabulous - the color pops!! And you are the queen of paper flowers!