Janeybell

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Welcome Baby Olivia!!!!

My lovely friend Melissa and her hubby Simon just welcomed their precious little girl into the world... Baby Olivia!!!! I'm off to visit her soon so I thought I'd share with you the card I made for her. I've used the sketch layout and the 'little Bird' idea from Karen Giron and her Sweet Sunday Sketch (from last week) ... and here's my card:-

I've used Pretty in Pink as the base of the card and then layered it with a piece of Very Vanilla, and some Pink DSP from the Spring Fling DSP Packet ( so pretty!!!). Then I've used Certainly Celery and used my Scallop Edge Punch on some Pretty in Pink cardstock, again layering with some Very Vanilla and a piece of Certainly Celery Prints Designer DSP. The stamp set I used is Nursery Necessities for both the little bird and the sentiment. Then finished it all off with a piece of Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon.

I hope you like it.... and I can't wait to go and have some lovely New Born cuddles (well ok New New Born cuddles... I still get the most beautiful cuddles from my Beautiful Ella!!!).

I'll be back soon.

Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-

Stamps:- Nursery Necessities
Card:- Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Spring Fling DSP, Certainly Celery Prints DSP
Ink:- Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories:- Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Sarah!
I've tagged you for a photo challenge if you would like to do the challenge visit my blog to find out about it.