Janeybell

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Sweet SUnday Sketch #146

Happy Sunday!!. It's time of course for another fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch.

I can't guarantee that you'll be jumping in raptures over my sample today, but, for me it's a minor miracle that it's even made, let alone photographed and blogged. It's been a CRAZY week here... with Kindy Mum duties (which I LOVED by the way!!), swimming, dancing, more dancing, then some more dancing rehearsal, then a Dancing Concert, a Christmas Party thrown in there somewhere and then of course just normal everyday living and necessary things to do!!. CRAZY!!

Sooooo.... here is my sample (please be kind!!):-



And here is the fabulous sketch for you to play along with:-



I've gone and made another gift tag today. Yep, it's my go to thing now when my brain is overloaded. hahaha.

My colour combo is Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and some retired SU! DSP!.

I've used my Contempo Christmas Set and stamped the Christmas Ornament out three times in Cherry Cobbler then punched it out and gave it a serious dunking into the Dazzing Diamonds pot. The "falalala" is from my Season of Joy set. I'm actually thinking of using this on my Advent Calendar this year, which is currently 4 days late in its putting up, but hopefully will be up by the end of tomorrow... hahha.. oops!!!

The rest of the Sweet Sunday Stamper's have some AMAZING cards to show you too... sooooo... off you go.. go visit them and be INSPIRED:-
And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-
Stamps:- Contempo Christmas, Season of Joy
Paper:- Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive , Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP (retired)
Ink:- Cherry Cobler, Old Olive
Accessories:-Dimensionals,Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen,Large Ornament Punch, scallop edge punch, Big Shot, Two Tags Die

5 Comments:

Karen Giron said...

Love the gift tag! The 3D ornament is amazing and I'm loving all the glitter!

Vicki Burdick said...

So cute Sarah, love the sketch made in a tag!!!

Dana White said...

This is great - love the 3-d ornament you used on the tag!!

Karen Motz said...

Love that sparkly ornament! Such a pretty gift tag!!

Lynn Put said...

Such an elegant Christmas tag Sarah! Love the glittery ornament and little flag sentiment!