Janeybell

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #148

Happy Sunday!!! I hope you're all ready for the Christmas festivities!!. This is our last Sweet Sunday Sketch for the year, while the Sweet Sunday Stampers and of course our fearless leader Karen take a little break. Don't worry though, we'll be BACK on January 1st with a new sketch to play along with.

Here is my card for today:-


And here is the sketch for you to play along with:-


I've used Concord Crush and my main colour today... not sure what came over me.. hahaha and some of the gorgeous Cheerful Treat (Hostess) DSP.
I thought I'd use my very underused Hello Blossom stamp today also. It's such a versatile stamp, I really must use it more!!.

To finish it off I added some buttons and  some ribbon and a little Happy Birthday sentiment.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New year. Thankyou so very much for all of your lovely comments this year, I love hearing from you all. My new years resolution is to attempt to post much more regularly!!.

The rest of the Sweet Sunday Stamper's have some AMAZING cards to show you too... sooooo... off you go.. go visit them and be INSPIRED:-
And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.
Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-
Stamps:- Hello Blossom
Paper:- Concord Crush, Concord Crush DSP, Cheerful Treat DSP
Ink:- Concord Crush, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo
Accessories:-Dimensionals,Buttons, Satin Ribbon

5 Comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

Gorgeous, that stamp and paper combo is fab.

AB. said...

Love this card SO much!! That DSP is fab! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Sarah, this is lovely! The spring feel is just what I need about now! Fantastic!

Karen Motz said...

The button flowers are so pretty!

Dana White said...

I love the button flowers - what a pretty card