Janeybell

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch... coming Soon!!!

Happy Sunday!!! HOpe you've had a fabulous weekend. My SSSC card is going to be a little late today, but I have a good, a VERY good reason. I've been organising a little "Princess Party" this week and today was the day, and just so you believe me here are some pics:-


Princess Belle (aka Miss Jorja) and Princess Aurora (aka Miss Ella). THANKYOU Aunty Kiki for hunting down the Princess Belle finery....see, if she was the normal height of an almost 5yr old it would be the perfect length... hahha




Princess Belle... just as THE Princess Belle arrived bearing gifts. And yes.. Mummy here cried.. I know!!.. but I'm a SOOK and I can't help it! hahah



She was SO excited to see Princess Belle.. a little, well ok BIG suprise Mummy and Daddy had kept for her... "Mummy, how did you get Princess Belle to come to my Party!?"


And the cake!!.. Of course Princess Belle for Princess Belle (Jorja) and quite delicious if I do say so myself!!! ;-)


And so you can get a start of your Sweet Sunday Sketch card here is the sketch for you:-


And so you can get some inspiration from the AMAZING Sweet Sunday Stampers off you go.. go visit them and be INSPIRED (I'll be back soon with my card to share!!:-
And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

2 Comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

The cake is amazing, and you princesses are gorgeous. What a great day for two little girls :-)

Karen Giron said...

You are definitely mummy of the year! Your girls are the most beautiful princesses and Katie will be so excited to join them! hehe!