Janeybell

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #125

Happy Sunday!!! I hope you've had a wonderful weekend and managed to stay a little warmer than me!!

It's time of course for another fun Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge. Are you ready to play along? Here is my card for this weeks challenge:-


And here is the sketch for you to play along with:-





The rest of the Sweet Sunday Stamper's have some AMAZING cards to show you too... sooooo... off you go.. go visit them and be INSPIRED:-

And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-

8 Comments:

Karen Giron said...

Oh I love it! Love the butterfly - wow!!! And the sentiment is perfect ;)

About Me said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm sorry - I think I start every single comment with that but this one is a big ohhhhh! I LOVE it, especially the colours and that yummy yummy crochet ribbon down the side. So talented SJ - I love your work! :)

Sharnee Torrents said...

HELLO! HELLO, HELLO my dearest lovely SJ!
WOW two weeks in a row and no sign of PINK! I'm impressed!
As for this amazing piece of art work!!!!! OOOOOoooooo indeed! I love the detail of that layered butterfly and the polka dot b.ground and the sparkly middle and the roughness around the circle..... the whole thing!!!!
Hope you are super
Hugs and smiles Sharnee :)

Lynn said...

Oh...I love all the texture and layers on your butterfuly Sarah! Gorgeous!

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful Sarah! I love all of the texture, layers and your rolled lace trim!

Dana White said...

Oh this is beautiful! LOVE all the layers on the butterfly and all the elements you added to your card - stunning

Karen Motz said...

What a fun take on the sketch! Love all the layers on the butterfly!

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome Sarah!!! Love that butterfly! So pretty!!