Janeybell

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #124

Happy Sunday!!! It's time of course for another Sweet Sunday Sketch!! I hope you have a chance to play along!!.. This one is going to be SUPER quick.. I'm running LATE.. oh so LATE and have about 5mins to post this for you and as of this second, I haven't actually photographed my card!! arrrrggghhh!!!

So here is my card (now that I've actually got a pic of it!!!):-


And here is the Sketch for you to play along with:-





I'm not overly excited by my card this week, it's just a bit... well.. BLAH!!. I'll try to create something a little more.. well ME!! later...

The rest of the Sweet Sunday Stamper's have some AMAZING cards to show you too... sooooo... off you go.. go visit them and be INSPIRED:-

And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-
Stamps:-  Afterthoughts (Hostess), Create a Cupcake
Paper:- Choc Chip, Crumb Cake, Crumb Cake DSP, Marina Mist DSP
Ink:- marina Mist, Choc Chip, Crumb Cake
Accessories:-Dimensionals, Twine, Build a Cupcake punch

7 Comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

I like it, and it could actually even be used for a blokey card. Great use of the sketch. I need to make 7 cards over next few days so might have a play with this sketch. Seriously need to do some blogging of all the cards I've made. Maybe these days off, maybe...
Fi x

Karen Motz said...

Love how you let the sentiment take center stage!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Sarah, Love that cupckae, so cute!!!

Karen Giron said...

I don't know why you are being so tough on yourself - this is fab! And she's right, it could be a "bloke" card, haha! LOVE this!

Dana White said...

I like your twist on putting the sentiment in the centre
This is a great card!!

Jen Tapler said...

Love this SJ! You know I {heart} me some Krafty goodness and this is fabulous!!

About Me said...

Blah? What are you talking about????? This is gorgeous and I absolutely love it - love the colours, love the sketch and love love love that wrapped panel down the bottom. You. Are. Incredible. Sned some of your SJ mojo my way and I'll love you forever! hehehehhe.