Janeybell

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch #40

Hello There!!! Hope you have been enjoying your weekend. What GLORIOUS weather we've been having here in Perth... LOVE IT!!!! The lovely Karen has set a FUN sketch so be sure to play along.

Here is my card:-


And here is our FUN sketch:-


I started out with some Kraft cardstock then layered it with some Riding Hood Red DSP. I pulled out my Party Hearty set this week I thought the images in it were PERFECT for the little circles then added some little {heart} flowers using my Cheep Talk set. The colours I used were Pink Pirouette, Choc Chip, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss. Then I added a strip of Kiwi Kiss and some Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon to finish it off. The sentiment is stamped in Choc Chip and is also from Party Hearty.

Be sure to pop on over to the other Sweet Sunday Stamper's blogs to see their AMAZING creations this week:-


And don't forget to add your card to Mr Linky over at Karen's blog, that way we all get to see what wonderful projects you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-
Stamps:- Cheep Talk, Party Hearty
Card:- Kraft, od Red DSP, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink:- Pink Pirouette, Choc Chip, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss

Accessories:-
¾" circle punch, dimensionals, Riding Hood Red Tafetta ribbon


12 Comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love this! Fabulous colours and the images work so perfectly with this sketch! Beautiful card Sarah!

Karen Giron said...

Ack! This is brilliant - love the mixture of stamp sets and the colors are gorgeous. Beautifully done!

Jen Tapler said...

Oh, this is so pretty!! Awesome choice of colors and the stamps you used were PERFECT for the sketch!

Chantelle said...

Oh Sarah this is just SOOO cute - I love it. I keep meaning to play along with these sketches but it doesn't seem to happen. You inspire me to do so. x

Nancy L. said...

great card, very pretty!

Lynn Put said...

What a lovely card! The images you used are so sweet and look perfect for the sketch!

Karen Motz said...

Very sweet! LOVE the dimension you added by popping the hearts...fabulous!!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is tortally adorable Sarah! I simply adore it!! Super, super job with this sketch!!!

Pam Speidel said...

This is so SWEET! Love the colors and the images you've used for the circles. So happy to have found your blog today...you've got a new follower now! Happy Stamping & Smiles 2 U! Pam :)

Gardenia said...

lovely card, you made a gorgeous interpretation of this sketch

LeAnne said...

Gosh, this is adorable! I would not have even recognized those little images from that set--you are always so clever!

Linda Bandow said...

This is truly faboo! TFS