Janeybell

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch #246

Happy Sunday! It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch!! All the deets are over on Karen's blog, so be sure to hop on over there to check them out!.

Here is my card for today's sketch:-



And here is the sketch for you to play along with:-


Today's card was pretty quick and simple and I literally used things I had sitting on my desk. I've used Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette and some Pool Party as my colour combo and used the gorgeous Flower Patch stamp set... LOVE that set. I've added some Burlap and Venetian lace as well as a Doily and some sparkles in the form of Rhinestones... Pretty much ALL my faves.

Be sure to pop on over and visit the rest of the amazing Sweet Sunday Stampers for some inspiration:-


Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back ASAP! 

SJ
xx

1 Comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous!!! so YOU!!