Janeybell

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch #245

Happy Sunday!! It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch!! I hope you can join us and play along!. Be sure to check out all the deets on Karen's blog!.

Here is my card for this week's sketch:-



And here is the sketch for you to play along with:-

I've flipped the sketch for my card... beeeeccaauuuse... I really wanted to use the cute  stamp from the Amazing Birthday stamp set, for a sweet little man's birthday today!

I've used Smokey Slate, Tangerine Tango and Bermuda Bay for the colour combo and added some Smokey Slate Chevron Ribbon for the little flag tags.

It's a pretty Clean and Simple card for me today, but I'm sure little Noah will LOVE it.

Be sure to pop on over and visit the rest of the amazing Sweet Sunday Stampers for some inspiration:-


Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back ASAP! 

SJ
xx

5 Comments:

Lyn said...

Lovely card I love the colours you used <3

Lisa H. said...

What a sweet card. Love that you used the sketch like this, looks great.

Vicki Burdick said...

so pretty!!!! Love the colors and pretty chevron ribbon flags!!

Tracy said...

SJ these colors are so fabulous together and how you turned the sketch! It definitely put a big smile on my face!

FIFA 16 Coins said...




The aiticle write very well,i`m enjoying read.


--------------------------------

http://fifa16.vipmmobank.com


FIFA 16 Coins