Janeybell

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch #96

Happy Sunday!!!.. It's time of course for another Sweet Sunday Sketch.. FUN!!!

I really enjoyed playing with this FUN sketch this week... you know the moments when you've got an idea in your head and then that idea actually WORKS!!!!!... Anyone.???.. Anyone??.. hahaha.. Well today.. my "Idea" worked!!! YAY!!

So.. here is my IDEA!!.. ooops nope.. Card.. nope not even ... Tag!!! haha :-


And here is the FUN sketch from Karen:-


I've used a little creative license today... using some Twine for my little thin panel.. you see the one on the sketch and rather than my "image" panel I've used a BIG Old Olive Striped Ribbon Bow!!. (that was a mouthful!!). I added a little Tiny Tag to that after spending TOO much time trying to get my Twine (because I couldn't find my Lovely THIN Linen Thread) through the teeny tiny hole!!.. never fear.. I DID it!!! hahah

Be sure to visit the fabulous Sweet Sunday Stampers for some AMAZING inspiration:-

Some sad news though... this week is the Gorgeous Joanne's last week with us here as a Sweet Sunday Stamper :( be SURE to pop on over and leave her lots and LOTS of LOVE!!!
And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-

Stamps:- Tiny Tags
Card:-  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory, Jolly Holiday DSP
Ink:- Cherry Cobler, Early Espresso
Accessories:- Dimensionals, Rhinestone Jewels, Jewellery Tag Punch, Old Olive Grosgrain Striped Ribbon, Twine, I" Circle Punch




9 Comments:

Jen Tapler said...

GENIUS. Seriously. Nothing else to say, just pure GENIUS. I love it!!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous...love the big chunky bow and all the details the distress inking on the edges, the twine....scrumptious!

Karen Motz said...

Your plan DEFINITELY came together on this...it's AMAZING!!!!!!!! LOVE that big bow focal point...LOVE!!!!!!!!

♥smile/photos♥ said...

Wow! I love the Big bow and the beuatiful Christmas Spirit put into that card...

Check out my blog:
www.blobusterblogging.blogspot.com

Vicki Burdick said...

Wow Sarah, this is awesome!!!! Love the big bow, so creative!!!!!

Lynn Put said...

What a sweet Christmas tag! I love the big bow and mini tag on this!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is as cute as can be! Love the black it really pops and that beautiful bow is gorgeous!

Karen Giron said...

I LOVE that bow as a focal point - you are so clever! Seriously, that bow is delicious!!

carole said...

I really love your design. Fabulous.