Janeybell

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch #258


Happy Sunday!! It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch, I hope you can join us. All the deets are over on Karen's blog, so don't forget to hop on over there to find out!

Here is my card for this weeks sketch:-



And here is the sketch for you to play along with:-



My MOJO seems to have gone on a LOOOONG hiatus of late... the kind of hiatus, that has resulted in absolutely NO desire to craft... and that has made me SAD!!!.. Anyhoo... it was time to take the 'Bull by the horns' so to speak, and pick up my game!!... I sat down and pulled out all my favourite things... this resulted in not being able to find anything!!! My desk was a BOMB site!!!.. This card took a while to create, and it's by no means a masterpiece...actually, it's not even close to being a favourite and sat on my desk for a few days while I contemplated whether to keep it or BIN it!!!... I decided to keep it, not because I like it, but because, I created it! After a few weeks of tossing up whether to give up on the whole stampin' thing, I actually created something!! So, it stayed!. 

A beautiful friend let me borrow the gorgeous  Celebrate Today stamp set and it's coordinating thinlits... YAY!!... I also used Crisp Cantaloupe, Soft Suede, Gold Glimmer Paper and Costal Cabana... gorgeous colours to get one out of a rut, don't you think!.

The rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers have much more for you to see this week - please stop over and see:
Thanks so much for stopping by.

SJ

2 Comments:

Tracy said...

Genius use of the sketch!!! I adore this happy, happy balloon and of course all of the glitter.

Vicki Burdick said...

you are being way to hard on your self SJ your card is awesome, Love the use of the balloon for the circle element! Hugs to you!!!