Janeybell

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch #198

Happy Sunday!! It's time for another fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch, I hope you'll be able to join us.

I'm keeping with a Christmassy theme, given it's ALMOST Christmas time again!!!! Goodness, where did this year go!?

Here is my card for this weeks sketch:-

And here is the sketch for you to play along with:-


I've use Crumb Cake as the base of my card and added some colour in the form of Cherry Cobbler and some Old Olive from the Season of Style DSP stack!. Some DELICIOUS Burlap Ribbon... Seriously LOVE this stuff!!, and a little or BIG Rhinestone for some added bling!

Be sure to pop on over and visit the rest of the amazing Sweet Sunday Stampers' for some inspiration:-
And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks for stopping by.

SJ
xx

8 Comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Great card! Love the added burlap! I have a bunch and have yet to add any to a card! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Lisa H. said...

adorable holiday card. love the touch of burlap you added and the circle, the clip and the bit of bling.

Tracy said...

Love, love, love this paper Sarah-Jane! It just makes me want a candy cane. I can almost smell Christmas. Can't wait!!

Vicki Burdick said...

So sweet SJ, love that sentiment stamp and your added details are perfection!!

Dana White said...

Oh the pop of green on the panel is perfect and I really love what you did with the tab.

Lori said...

Fun and festive! The subway art style sentiment is perfect here.

Karen Giron said...

This is stunning! I love the little paper clip and I'm a huge fan of the stripes and dots! YuM!

Drain Cleaning Oshkosh said...

Great reading yyour blog