Janeybell

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch #180


Happy Sunday!!! It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch, so I hope you can join us!!

This week some beautiful friends of ours had a SWEET Baby Girl!!! So, I've made today's card for her!!.. I can't wait to snuggle her.

Here's my card for this week:-


And here is the sketch for you to play along with:-


I've used the gorgeous  More Amoré Speciality DSP and the equally delightful Happy You (Hostess Set) Stamp set for the image. I watercoloured the baby using Rasperry Ripple, Primrose Petal and Blush Blossom. The ribbon is the GORGEOUS two tone ribbon from the current seasonal catalogue and I've also used the Large Scallop Die and  Textured Impressions 'Delicate Design' Embossing Folder.

Be sure to pop on over and visit the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers for some amazing inspiration!!:-
  • Dana White
  • Dawn Easton
  • Jackie Pedro
  • Karen Motz
  • Karen Giron
  • Lori Tecler
  • Lynn Put - isn't playing this week, but do drop by and say HI!!!
  • Melissa Hubert
  • Sarah-Jane Kalé - that's ME!
  • Tracy Clemente
  • Vicki Burdick
  • Wendy Bond - this weeks AWESOME guest designer!!

  • And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.


    Thanks for stopping by.

    SJ xxx

    10 Comments:

    Dawn Easton said...

    Oh my goodness! I love everything about this card! From that sweet little image, to the papers, to the embossing and dies! Fabulous baby card! Thanks for the inspiration! I need to make a boy baby card today....may need to case you ;)

    Karen Giron said...

    How adorable! I am loving the little babe in the flower pot, how darling! Your watercoloring is fantastic!!

    Tracy said...

    I can't stand the cuteness of this. It makes me just grin from ear to ear. Your coloring is simply gorgeous!

    Anonymous said...

    Girlfriend, this is so cute!

    Lori said...

    What a sweet baby card! The watercoloring is amazing.

    Karen Motz said...

    This is super sweet!

    Vicki Burdick said...

    OH MY SJ, this is ADORABLE!!!! Love the papers you used, that sweet little image and your coloring is amazing!!!!

    Heather Rogers said...

    This is darling! Love the water colored baby image and pretty embossed scalloped border. :)

    Kellie 0:) said...

    What a darling card. Love your embossed scallops. TFS

    Healthy Thief said...

    Your site and work is amazing. Thanks for sharing.