Janeybell

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sweet Sunday Sketch #172

ETA:- I'm having TERRIBLE trouble getting my photos to load into Blogger at the moment :-(.. I have no idea what's going on, but I do apologise for this being a few hours late. Hopefully I'll have it sorted out soon .

Happy Sunday!!! It's time for another FUN Sweet Sunday Sketch. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY (you get the point ;-), REALLY liked this sketch. It was FUN and super simple to play with. I MUST use it again :D.

Here is my card for this weeks challenge:-

And here is the sketch:-


FINALLY!!! I Christmas Card!!! I've used Soft Suede, Real Red and Be of Good Cheer DSP, oh and some Silver Glitter Paper!!
I made the little Rudolf using my Owl Punch and the Antlers were made using my Bigz Snow Flurry Die.  The sentiment is from my Teeny Tiny Sentiments and is stamped in Real Red Ink.

Be sure to pop on over and visit the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers for some amazing inspiration!!:-

  • Carole Burrage - this weeks FABULOUS guest designer
  • Dana White
  • Dawn Easton
  • Jackie Pedro - she's having a break this week, but do drop by and say HI!
  • Karen Motz
  • Karen Giron
  • Lori Tecler
  • Lynn Put
  • Melissa Hubert
  • Sarah-Jane Kalé - that's ME!
  • Tracy Clemente
  • Vicki Burdick
  • And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.



    Thanks so much for stopping by.


    SJ

    8 Comments:

    Dawn Easton said...

    eek! That is SOOOOOO stinking cute! Love his nose...hehe! Such a wonderful card!

    Karen Motz said...

    That reindeer is super cute with the sparkly nose!

    Tracy said...

    This put a HUGE smile on my face when I saw it. Genius using your owl punch. Absolultey LOVE this! Can't go wrong with a bit of sparkle. :)

    Leslie said...

    Super cute and love your interpretation of the sketch! His nose is perfect!

    Karen Giron said...

    I had no idea this sweet little owl could moonlight as a reindeer! How cute is he?? Love the big red sparkly nose and all that glitter!

    Lori said...

    This is too cute! Love your owl-turned-reindeer and all of the festive sparkle.

    carole (TruCarMa) said...

    How clever are you?! I'd never have know he was originally an owl! Too fun! Love all your sparkles. :)

    Dana White said...

    Oh you are brilliant! What a cute card!!