Janeybell

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch - A LITTLE Mishap!!

Happy Sunday!!!

I must apologise.. in my rush today to get out of the house, the card that I'd made for the SSSC today which was also doubling as the Birthday Card for a Sweet Little girl.. has, well it has been delivered to said Birthday Girl without me having taken a photo of it!!!

I'm SO sorry!
Soooo.. I will make another and have it up for you tomorrow!!

I've also got a sweet little project that I created to share with you too.

xx Sarah

4 Comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

Glad I'm not the only one who does such things. Look fwd to seeing it, as usual.

Fi x

About Me said...

hehehehe - how cute! Yay for us though - it means some SJ magic mid week! xxx

Jen Tapler said...

haha! You are too cute. Can't wait to see your new card! :-)

Karen Giron said...

Bwahaha! Thank you so much for making me laugh! You are the cutest ever!!