Janeybell

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch #102

Happy Sunday!!!.. You know what time it is... Right??? Of course!!!... Sweet Sunday Sketch time :D

Karen has given us another gorgeous sketch to work with, so I hope you'll play along.

Here is my card for this weeks sketch:-



And here is the sketch for you:-




Now!!.. when I first sat down to make this card I was heading in a Delightful Daffodil kind of colour combo.. yes.. I was!!... However,... as you can see by my card I didn't quite have the guts to follow through.. Um.. perhaps next week. Actually I think I'm going to need a whole lot of hand holding for that one.. but I promise to practice. ;-)

Oki.. so instead I opted for my SAFE combo of Melon Mambo, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.

I've used the GORGEOUS Sale-a-bration set AGAIN called Sweet Summer , you know you can earn this GORGEOUS set for FREE!!!... DOn't forget to contact me if you'd like to find out how!!!.. ooops and amongst ALL the FREE excitement I forgot to mention that sentiment is from Well Scripted.

The rest of the Sweet Sunday Stamper's have some AMAZING cards to show you too... sooooo... off you go.. go visit them and be INSPIRED:-


And don't forget to link your card to InLInkz over at Karen's blog so we can all see what you've created.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Sarah
xx

Here's what I used:-

Stamps:- Sale-a-bration Set Summer Bloom, Well Scripted
Card:-  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Water Colour Paper
Ink:- Blushing Bride, Early Espresson,
Accessories:- Dimensionals,Pearl Jewels, Early Espresso Satin Ribbon


17 Comments:

Karen said...

Ummmmmm helloooooooo this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it to bits SJ!

Karen
x

Jen Tapler said...

Oh my SJ! This is just STUNNING. I love everything about it - the poofy flower, the shimmery bits, EVERYTHING!

About Me said...

ohhhhhh how PRETTY Sarah-Jane!!! That stamp set is just too cute! ANd of course I LOVE that poofy flowers - I think they have to be one of the best inventions ever! Love the card - laughing at your timidness re Daffodil Delight - I think this card would look awesome in such a gorgeous bright yellow - can't wait to see next weeks YELLOW creation!!! I'll be waiting...hehehehhe xxx

Karen Motz said...

Look at that floral gorgeousness!!! AMAZING!!!

Karen Giron said...

Oh my. This is SO elegant and stunning and, wait a minute, is that a COPIC??? Love that big flower - beautiful!!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my goodness! This is gorgeous! LOVE your big flower you created! Amazing card!

Lee said...

Oh wowzers, you make this wee stamp set SING SJ! It is so femenine, and so YOU! Love it. Looking forward to some yellow daffodils next week perhaps?... I promise I'll hold your hand :D

lulla x

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful Sarah! The pink flower is gorgeous and I love the soft coloring on this pretty image!

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh my Sarah this is awesome I love that beautiful scrunchy flower and the ribbon "leaves" it is stunning!!!

Dana White said...

SJ this is absolutely STUNNING - the image and then the stunning flower embellishment - I love iT!!

Bella said...

I like it!!Its a perfect card!
Congratulations..so cute!
Do you speak spanish?
http://isavicent.blogspot.com

Kim O'Connell said...

I just love your flower with the loops of brown satin ribbon! So lovely!

Stef Perry said...

I was ambivalent about this set until I saw your card. How adorable and so very pretty! The flower is the icing on the cake, so to speak! Lovely!

Local Internet Marketing said...

what a beautiful birthday card,that is so cute.



American Flags
Rifle Scopes
House Cleaning RI

Anonymous said...

That's ones of the loveliest flower I've ever seen Sarah. (Aunty) Mary

alex said...

lovely card..

Gift Baskets
Edina MN Realty
House Cleaning RI

Christina said...

How in the world did you make such a gorgeous flower? Is there a tutorial somewhere?