Janeybell

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fantastic Offer for July!!

If you've ever considered becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, well now is the time. Have I got a great deal for you.

If you sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator between 1st July and 15th August, 2008 you will receive an EXTRA $25 off the Starter Kit, which is already heavily discounted. Yep!!! You’ll start out with over $560 of Stampin’ Up!’s high quality, one-of-a-kind stamping products and business supplies for just $299! Now how's that for a FANTASTIC Deal.

If you would like some more information, please contact me or leave a comment on this post and I'd be more than happy to go over everything with you.

Becoming a Stampin' Up ! Demonstrator was a life changing decision for me. It allows me to work at my own pace and has enabled me to meet some amazingly talented people who share the same passion for being creative as me. I LOVE IT!!!! and I'd love for you to join me too!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you post this flyer to your blog Sarah? I want to put it up on mine but don't know how!